I am looking so much forward to the 17th of december, not only is Gorgon City playing in Copenhagen, but one of the best danish producers is the support act. When MK decides to take on one of your tracks like he did with KANT’s “EY YO” you know you are doing something right. KANT keeps on surprising with new sounds and his upcoming remix of Thomas Azier’s “Ghost City” is the next in line. He played it for the first time when he was on Pete Tong’s show as one of his “Future Stars”. The remix and his amazing work with original vocal totally blew me away and i can’t wait to it hear it when its released. Unfortunately i have not been able to find a release date yet.
Buy KANT’s remix of Saint Motel on Beatport
Preview: Thomas Azier – Ghost City (KANT Remix)
Saint Motel – My Type (KANT Remix)
Earlier this year Jacob Plant released the banging track “Louder” on Dim Mak records. Now an amazing future house remix of the track is out for FREE download. The mastermind behind the remix is Kayliox, a upcoming producer from Quecbec. Kayliox absolutely nails it, easily adopting the sound of producers like Oliver Heldens and Tchami. This guy is surely worth following the future.
Kayliox on facebook
Oliver Heldens has been one of the most productive producers this year, creating so many quality tracks and remixes. This time Heldens has made a remix of his countryman Tiesto collab with DBX called “Light Years Away”. Some people was hating on Heldens after he released “Pikachu”, calling his sound to monotonous. On this remix he is already proving the haters wrong, showing a different side of his talents.
Tiesto ft. DBX – Light Years Away (Oliver Heldens Remix)
I reckon this i the most needed Sunshine Selection yet. The weather in november is always hard to get through, and the month feels like it has twice as many days as any other month. But there is a cure for that; the tropical house industry is blooming these days, with a lot of new artists and tracks seeing the light each day. And of course; The main man Kygo is soon visiting Denmark, and we could be in for a treat, Kygo has been talking about a lot of new stuff coming and you can hear a live preview of his track “Firestone” to be released 1 of december.
Live preview: Kygo – Firestone (ft. Conrad)
Two thirds of SHM is working on their debut album as Axwell and Ingrosso. Last week they released the banging “Can’t Hold Us Down’ and today a new track was premiered by Zane Lowe on BBC radio 1, as “The Hottest Record In The World”. The new track is called “Something New” and has the quality to become just as huge as the old tracks from the Swedish House Mafia. The duo did not waste any time, the track can already be purchased on iTunes. The duo has also been playing an very interesting track in their sets called “Sun Is Shining” featuring Salem Al Fakir and Vincent Pontare if the rumors are true. Both tracks sound so promising and i can’t wait to see what else they have in store for us.
Buy on iTunes
Axwell And Ingrosso – Something New
Axwell and Ingrosso ft. Salem Al Fakir, Vincent Pontare – Sun Is Shining
The tropical house boss Kygo soon in concert in Denmark has made a 1 hour guest mix for his tropical colleague Thomas Jack, for his tropical house series. A mixtape that really helps you through the cold and dark wintertime. Kygo also premieres his new remix of “Dirty Paws” through the mix, listen below and check out the tracklist as well.
1) Bob Marley – Bad Boys
2) Jabberwonky – Pola (The Greek x VRV Remix)
3) Dawn Golden – All I Want (Manilla Killa Remix)
4) Christina Perri – Burning Gold (Autograd Remix)
5) The Police – Walking On The Moon (J-art & Madan Remix)
6) Of Monsters & Men – Dirty Paws (Kygo Remix)
7) San Holo – Hiding (Kav Verhouzer Remix)
8) Kungs ft. Molly – West Coast
9) Dawa – Roll The Dice (Urban Contact Remix)
10) ZHU – Faded (Delcroix & Delatour Remix)
11) Dickystixxx – Make Me Feel Better (Club Mix)
12) Labrinth – Let It Be (The Grades Money Mix)
13) Julian le Play – Rollercoaster (Filous Remix)
14) Finnebassen – If Only You Knew
15) Touch & Go – Gotta Have U
Bakermat quickly became a big name on the scene two years ago, with the amazing Martin Luther King sampled track “One day (Vaandag)”. Now he is back with a track of the same caliber. On “Teach Me” Bakerrmat has used a sample from the gospel singer Shirley Caesar and her choir which gives the track soul and good vibes all the way through. Bakermat also has a beutiful remix of Labrinth coming up, listen below.
Buy on Beatport
Bakermat – Teach Me
Labrinth – Jealous (Bakermat Remix)
When i heard Kryder had remixed the epic Kölsch track with Troels Abrahamsen “All that matters” my first thought was, “You simply don’t touch a track like this”. So from the beginning i was really sceptical, but Kryder has actually done a good job and used many of the elements from the original track. The new clubby, throw your hands in the air drop, somehow fits the soulful vocals very well and you can really hear that Kryder has put a lot of heart and mind into remixing this track. Out soon on Axtone.
Kölsch – All That Matters (Kryder Remix)
The french producer Michael Calfan got his break-through in 2008 when Axwell made an edit of his track “Resurrrection”. Since then he has blessed us with tracks like “No man’s land”, “Let your mind go” and recently “Prelude”. Now he is back on Spinnin’ Records with a track called “Treasured Soul”. The track was one of the most popular tracks at ADE in Holland and it has also been played by Pete Tong himself on BBC Radio 1. “Treasured Soul” is out the 8th of december.
Michael Calfan – Treasured Soul
Avicii is working on a lot of new stuff these days, and soon a we will probably get a release date on his upcoming album called “Stories”. But right now he just released a track with Wyclef Jean, which will be on Wyclef’s upcoming album called “Clefication” and also on (RED) and Coca Cola’s Aids Free Generation album which supports aids research all over the world. Its called “Divine Sorrow” and has a lot of soul and emotions which is pretty rare these days.
Buy on iTunes
Wyclef Jean – Divine Sorrow Ft. Avicii
Requests & promotion
- Thomas Azier ‘Ghost City (KANT Remix)’
- Jacob Plant ‘Louder (Kayliox Remix)’
- Tiesto Ft. DBX ‘Light Years Away (Oliver Heldens Remix)’
- The Sunshine Selection lll
- Axwell and Ingrosso ‘Something New’
- Thomas Jack Presents ‘Kygo – Tropical House Vol.6′
- Bakermat ‘Teach Me’
- Preview: Kölsch ‘All That Matters (Kryder Remix)’
- Preview: Michael Calfan ‘Treasured Soul’
- Wyclef ft. Avicii ‘Divine Sorrow’
- Back on track(s)
- Preview: Dr. Kucho! & Gregor Salto ‘Can’t Stop Playing (Oliver Heldens & Gregor Salto Remix)’
- New World Sound ‘How To Twerk’
- Jay Hardway & Mike Hawkins ‘Freedom’
- Deorro vs MAKJ ‘READY!’
- Fasttrack & Maulen ‘Raveheart’
- Porter Robinson ‘Worlds’
- The Sunshine Selection ll
- Deorro ft. DyCy ‘Five Hours (Don’t Hold Me Back)’
- Pryda ’028 EP’
- Oliver Heldens ‘Koala’
- Deorro & D!rty Aud!o ft. iE-z ‘Hit It’
- Michael Jackson ‘Slave To The Rythm (Audien Remix)’
- The Aston Shuffle ‘Tear It Down (NEW_ID Remix)’
- Preview: Alesso ‘Nothing Can Stop Us Now’
- The Weeknd ‘Often (Kygo Remix)’
- Secondcity ft. Ali Love ‘What Can I Do’
- The Sunshine Selection
- MØ ‘Walk This Way (KANT Remix)’
- Steve Angello feat. Doughy from The Temper Tramp “Wasted Love”